2009년 12월 10일 목요일

FREE WRITING

My..........FUTURE...

I don't know what I want to do. I don't know what I like to do.
I was thinking since I was in middle school.
Almost my friends had their dream. Sometimes their dream change.
When someone ask me " What are you want to be?", then I cannot say anything.
But I tried to think about my futre all the time.
I don't know what I like to do. I like to dance, to decorate my nails and to shop.
I really don't like to study. But at least I want to do something, I need to study.
I am really worried about my future.
These days, it is really hard to get job even though people who are graduate really good school.
Today, people are working to live. But I want job that I really like although I cannot earn money a lot. That is what my parent want too.
But the problem is I don't know what I like......
I really don't know what I want to do for my whole life.
Even I don't know where I want to go into college.
I am already in 11th grade. It is already time to think about my future.
I want to go college in Korea. Because I want to stay Korea with my family and friends.
I just want to go any college in Soeul, Korea.
That is all my reason that I want to go into Korea college.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기