2009년 8월 27일 목요일

This I Believe

So young Ahn (#1)
11th grade

This I Believe


I believe that one true friend is better than many. If friends are not with me when I need them, they are not true friends. I believe that people sometimes feel alone, even among their friends because they are not their true friends.

I have had many friends for my 16 years. I don’t use the word to anybody even if she is about my age. I call ‘friend’ to a person whom I believe and can share my everything. Finding the real friend is not that easy.

When I was in the 6th grade, I went to Australia for winter vacation to study English. I went there with my two classmates. But I didn’t even talk with them. All girls in our school didn’t like those girls. So they only played each other. I talked with two girls a lot. I wanted them to be my friends. We became friends, and we came back to Korean school, I wanted girls to be closer with my friends. One of girls tried to separate my best friend and me, but my best friend stayed with me. I realized that people don’t need many friends and there are fake friends.

I believe that one true friend is better than many. I also believe that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

댓글 15개:

  1. hi soyoung
    GEE girl..
    ha so whatever.
    but
    i like ur writing
    bye!

    답글삭제
  2. what's up!! and i will teach you english if you want ! =p
    Awesome job on your essay, i'll see you around

    답글삭제
  3. hey Gee Gee girl~
    your is most shortest essay
    what happen to u?
    but its good~ see ya

    답글삭제
  4. o(∩_∩)o thank you for teaching the dancing~

    like your essay~

    답글삭제
  5. Hey Dancing Queennnnn
    :)
    One true friend beter then many?????
    what about me T T just kidding
    I like ur nice writing u are ma good friend
    let's go diet!!!!!!and thank your for voting meeeeeee><

    답글삭제
  6. hey!! cool blog ... nice essay!
    stay cool eh?

    답글삭제
  7. Hi, so young nice essay. Friend is most important thing like my name lol

    답글삭제
  8. i really agree with you. that is what i really want-one true friend

    답글삭제